Returning Students Orientation and Enrolment
HIC is carrying out the September 2022 orientation and enrolment process online.
You will be asked to complete an online enrolment questionnaire.
- Please complete and submit the online enrolment questionnaire for returning students.
- Please ensure you upload any additional documents through the enrolment questionnaire.
- You do not have to wait for the week of enrolment to complete the questionnaire.
The enrolment dates are as follows:
- Enrolment start date for all returning students – 12th September 2022
- Classes start date for all students – 26th September 2022
Please note, that once HIC receive your enrolment forms it can take up to 3 to 4 working days for the forms to be processed.
It is important that all returning students enrol with HIC to receive their academic timetable and also register with the UH if changing academic levels (i.e progressing from foundation to 1st year). These are two separate processes.
For those students studying an HIC programme (Foundation, 1st year Business, Pre-Masters or IEL programme)- all teaching will be conducted face to face from the 26th September 2022.
For those students studying an Integrated 1st year programme all teaching at the UH and your HIC support tutorials will also be carried out face to face from the 26th September.
Students who come to the UK to study must attend the face to face classes that are provided. This is a UKVI and College requirement. As a result, it is vital that students live within a 30 minute distance to the College
Students must contact HIC if they experience any travel restrictions due to COVID 19.
It is recommended for any students joining us from overseas, to ensure that they check the latest UK entry requirements.
*Please be aware that the face to face teaching dates could change due to the pandemic.