Welcome to Hertfordshire
Speak with a member of our team
Call Us Now
T: +44 (0) 1707 285 590
Hertfordshire has the best employment stats in all of the UK. Hertfordshire ranks third in the overall quality of life and also ranks highest on the percentage of people employed.
As a student, you will have the best time in Hertfordshire as you will experience the best of city life along with quality education resulting in your overall personality development.
Things to do Hertfordshire
Hertfordshire is a beautiful county with lots of places and things for you to explore. If you are at Hertfordshire, you should definitely check out the following places:
- Shepreth Wildlife Park See animals of all kinds, from tigers to creepy crawlies. Get hands on in our Discovery Centre. There are two indoor soft play areas and a cafeteria, as well as an outdoor adventure play with pirate ship and fort!
- Paradise Wildlife Park is most interactive Zoo in Britain. We have 3 outdoor adventure play areas, indoor soft play ‘Tumble Jungle’, Paradise Lagoon, Crazy Golf, Go Karting, Crazy Sands, loads of shows and talks to keep the whole family entertained.
- Church Farm Walk round the farm and visit with the variety of animals, plus enjoy the woodland play area with castles and slides, they're free! You can also buy animal feed and pick up a map of where you can offer it out.
- Natural History Museum at Tring Visit the galleries and come face to face with a full-sized gorilla or a huge anaconda or an extinct giant moa, just a few of the 4,000 animals on display! 2015 welcomes Coral Reefs: Secret Cities of the Sea!
- Mill Green Mill and Museum We're a working watermill and a local museum with lots to see and do. See how bread starts! Watch the mill grind wheat into flour. Drop-in activities for children every school holiday plus special events.
- Hatfield House is situated opposite the railway station and is the historic heart of Hatfield and home to Elizabeth I in 1558. More recently it has been the location ofmany movies such as Batman Begins and Sherlock Homes. It also hosts a number of live music evetns during the summer.
- St. Albans stands out as a umique English cathedral city. The city's colourful history can be seen in the Rpoman remains and the beautiful medieval architecture. There are lush green parks and countryside, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions and intersting and ancient history.