Speak with a member of our team
Call Us Now
T: +44 (0) 1707 285 590
Orientation is the beginning of your journey at HIC.
It is a new study environment and for most students a new country and a new way of life.
Orientation is where it all starts, so don't miss it.
What will happen at Orientation?
As a new HIC student, you will commence your studies with an orientation which gives you a chance to settle in, make friends, meet all the HIC staff, ask any questions you may have as you get to know the College, the University and the wonderful county of Hertfordshire.
- You will receive information about your pathway and other useful information about HIC, the University and Hertfordshire
- Meet the HIC staff and your new classmates
- Be introduced to a range of services and facilities available to you as a student
There will also be information sessions concerning accommodation, employment, safety, health, coverage and computer skills all designed to help you settle into your new environment.
Most importantly Orientation ensures that you are enrolled and obtain your University of Hertfordshire Student ID Card.
What do I need to bring?
Bring along your HIC original qualification documents, offer letter, passport, visa and address details.
Past Orientation events include:
- HIC Football Team
- London Zoo/Camden Town
- Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Sea Life London Aquarium
- London Trip/London Tombs Experience
- Thorpe Park
- and others (weather allowinig!)