The Perfect Location - Only 20 minutes to London!
We’ve got it all, and when you want more, just hop on a train and head for London
Top 10 for Employability - Times Higher Education 2016
The University of Hertfordshire produces some of the most sought after University Graduates in the UK!
Why Choose Us?
Hertfordshire International College (HIC) offers students a modern and dynamic educational experience to study at a modern, business-facing University. We are committed to providing educational pathways and support services in an environment that encourages you to achieve excellence in your studies.
By choosing to study with HIC, you will have access to a wide range of courses and an exciting choice of modules – all designed to prepare you for your chosen degree. Located on the vibrant and modern University of Hertfordshire campus which is located in the center of Hatfield, HIC provides you with the opportunity to make friends with other students from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
HIC’s academic and support staff are committed to your success and will work with you as you prepare for the challenges and rewards of study in an ambitious and world-class UK university. HIC is here to prepare you for life’s challenges, as well as providing support by helping you settle in the UK and ensuring you are equipped for the commitment to study and pass your degree.
- 20 minutes from London by train
- 2nd Safest University Town in the East of England (Complete University Guide - Crime Statistics - England and Wales, 2017)
- One of the world's top 150 universities under 50 years old (Times Higher Education, THE, Young Universities Rankings 2018)
- Top 10 University for graduate employment (Times Higher Education, THE, 2016)
- Over 96,1% of graduates in employment or further study six months after graduation (Destination of Leavers From Higher Education 2016/17)
- Among the top 20% of the world's most international Universities (Times Higher Education, THE, 2016)